Fitness Instructor Lab - Part 1
The best way to learn the skills of an OptiHealth Fitness Instructor is to participate in a fitness training conducted by a certified OptiHealth Fitness Instructor. Follow the instructions below to complete this lab assignment:
- Visit: www.OptiHealthNetwork.com
- Use the Map to find an OptiHealth Free-for-All near you (green markers).
- Participate in the next convenient Free & Fun Fitness Training at the OptiHealth Free-for-All
- Register (It's free) as a participant and get a Participation Log
- Do not inform your Fitness Instructor(s) that you are in training with the OptiHealth Institute
- Get the name of your primary certified OptiHealth Fitness Instructor
- Complete the 4 Reference Exercises and log your Test Results for each one
- Do as many of the other featured exercises as possible and log your results.
- Then return here and complete the Lab Report form below.