Instructions: Each of the 13 Chapter Forums listed below are divided into separate Postings.
- Read each Posting and then read its related Comments.
- You are NOT required to Comment on each Posting or reply to the Comments.
- Use your discretion in adding a Comment or a Reply. (Review our Comments Policy.)
- Try to add at least one thoughtful Comment to each Chapter Forum (to any ONE or more of the Chapter's Postings).
- In case of a problem: Contact Moderator.
- Take the Quiz at the end of each Chapter Forum.
Steps to Christ Forum
As a Health Ministry Volunteer with the OptiHealth Network, you will be interacting with a variety of individuals who may not be familiar with the Christian lifestyle or the gospel. For you to demonstrate a Christ-like character and share your faith experience in a personal therapeutic lifestyle change, you need to be a fully converted and consecrated disciple of Christ.
So, as part of your course requirement, you will be participating in our Steps to Christ Forum. Over the next few weeks, read the 13 chapters (online) and post comments, questions, and replies at your discretion.
Review the Comments Policy below.
We closely moderate all Comments in order to help maintain a useful and pleasant learning experience. If/when you post a Comment or a Reply on our CMME Forums, you AGREE to abide by the guidelines of our Comments Policy as outlined below.
- Our Forums are restricted to Seventh-day Adventists who are current students or alumni of the OptiHealth Institute.
- Proofread your comment at least twice before submitting it.
- Your comment will post immediately. (To view it, "Refresh" your screen.)
- You will not be able to edit or delete your comment. (Contact Moderator if there is a problem.)
- Your comment may be in the form of a question for other participants to respond.
- Keep your comments brief and limited to only ONE point in each comment that you submit.
- The Moderator may contact you by email for clarification to edit and repost your comment.
- All comments are subject to approval. If you post an inappropriate comment it will be deleted.
- Repeated posting of inappropriate comments will result in revocation of your privilege to post comments:
- Inappropriate comments include:
- Comments that use profanity will be deleted.
- Comments that make personal attacks or insults will be deleted.
- Comments that express an unsupported opinion will be deleted.
- Comments that are off topic will be deleted.
- Comments that are vague or non-substantive will be deleted.
- Comments containing a link, phone #, or email address will be deleted.
- Comments in a language other than English will be deleted.
Please Note: Comments that are not deleted do NOT constitute an endorsement by the OptiHealth Institute.