Instructions: Each of the 9 Chapter Forums listed below are divided into separate Postings.
- Read each Posting and then read its related Comments.
- You are NOT required to Comment on each Posting or reply to the Comments.
- Use your discretion in adding a Comment or a Reply. (Review our Comments Policy.)
- Try to add at least one thoughtful Comment to each Chapter Forum (to any ONE or more of the Chapter's Postings).
- If you have a problem with a Comment: Contact Moderator.
- Take the Quiz at the end of each Chapter Forum.
A Call to Medical Evangelism Forum
As a Seventh-day Adventist who is interested in health and fitness, and possibly in a health or medical career, you need to be aware of the special calling for Christ's disciples to use the inspired Adventist Health Message as the right-arm of the gospel in reaching a lost and dying world in these last days.
As part of your course requirement, you will be participating in our Call to Medical Evangelism Forum. Over the next few weeks, read the book (online) and post comments, questions, and replies at your discretion.
Review our Comments Policy below.
We closely moderate all Comments in order to help maintain a useful and pleasant learning experience. If/when you post a Comment or a Reply on our Forums, you AGREE to abide by the guidelines of our Comments Policy as outlined below.
- Our Forums are restricted to Seventh-day Adventists who are current students or alumni of the OptiHealth Institute.
- Proofread your comment at least twice before submitting it.
- Your comment will post immediately. (To view it, "Refresh" your screen.)
- You will not be able to edit or delete your comment. (Contact Moderator if there is a problem.)
- Your comment may be in the form of a question for other participants to respond.
- Keep your comments brief and limited to only ONE point in each comment that you submit.
- The Moderator may contact you by email for clarification to edit and repost your comment.
- All comments are subject to approval. If you post an inappropriate comment it will be deleted.
- Repeated posting of inappropriate comments will result in revocation of your privilege to post comments:
- Inappropriate comments include:
- Comments that use profanity will be deleted.
- Comments that make personal attacks or insults will be deleted.
- Comments that express an unsupported opinion will be deleted.
- Comments that are off topic will be deleted.
- Comments that are vague or non-substantive will be deleted.
- Comments containing a link, phone #, or email address will be deleted.
- Comments in a language other than English will be deleted.
Please Note: Comments that are not deleted do NOT constitute an endorsement by the OptiHealth Institute.